You can afford the cost of adult high school with easy payment options offered by Liberty High School. Don’t wait, start changing your future now.
Liberty High School enrolls adult students 18 years old and older into a Vermont State Board of Education approved diploma. You may choose to take the program Online or in a Print-Based (by mail) format.
- Once you have enrolled, you will receive your first two courses and an official Welcome Packet from Liberty High School. Online students will receive a special code to start their courses online, and students electing to take the Print-Based version will receive their courses by mail within 5 business days.
- A Release of Information Authorization will be sent to you as part of your Liberty High School Welcome Packet. This will enable the Registrar to obtain your official transcript from your previous high school or high schools.
- The registrar’s office will design a curriculum for you based on the official transcript information. Courses will be selected from the following fields of study: English, Science, Math, Social Studies and Electives.
You will receive full credit for all academic courses passed in your previous high school or high schools as long as you attended an approved public or private high school.
Enroll now with a down payment of only $300 and start changing your life forever!
Online or Print-Based?
- If you have regular access to a computer you may choose the Online version of the program where you will study most of your courses online; take many of your tests in an online format, and correspond with the school and your teachers by email as well as by phone.
- If you do not have regular access to a computer, or wish to study from text books, take written tests, and correspond with your teachers and the school primarily by phone and mail, you may choose the Print-Based version of the program. Before enrolling, we suggest you review our terms, conditions and refund policies by clicking on the link “General Policies“.
This is also where you will find a detailed review of the registration process for both the Online and Print-Based versions of the program.
Here are your two Easy-Pay Tuition Payment Options:
Convenient monthly payments with Easy Pay Plan A
Total Tuition $1297.00
Less deposit $ 300.00
Total $ 997.00
Monthly payments until balance is paid.*
*No interest charged. Pay your $300 deposit now and make manual monthly payments by credit card, check or money order. Contact us at 888-363-5556 to arrange a payment plan that works for you.
(Your credit card will be charged a one time payment of $300.)
I’m currently enrolled and want to make a payment:
Save $200 off of $1297 by paying in full with Easy Pay Plan B
(Your credit card will be charged a one time payment of $1097.)
Senior-Year Tuition Rebate.
If it is determined, by a review of your official transcripts, that you are required only to complete a minimum of five (5) courses to finish your senior year and earn a diploma from Liberty High School, you will receive a tuition rebate of $150 if you paid according to Easy-Pay Plan B, or a reduction to 12 monthly payments of $75 if you paid according to Easy-Pay Plan A. Your official transcript must indicate that you completed the 11th grade to qualify.